- FRITEL Mixer
- FRITEL Top Fill Waffle Maker WA 2224
- 330 gr self-rising flour (sieved)
- 225 gr melted butter
- 300 gr fine sugar
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 7 eggs
- 100 ml tepid milk
Preparation time: 15 min.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar to a creamy mixture.
- Add the flour and continue whisking, then add the melted butter whisk again.
- Add the zest and whisk until smooth.
- Make the batter more fluid by adding the milk.
- Take your FRITEL waffle iron, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear a signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup
- Fill the measuring spoon provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid mixture.
- Pour it at the top into your waffle iron and leave to bake until you hear the sound signal
Never open your waffle iron before you hear the sound signal