- FRITEL Blender
- FRITEL Top Fill Waffle Maker WA 2224
- 250 gr self-rising flour (sieved)
- 200 gr grinded cheese ( different kinds e.g. Emmental, Gruyère, Gouda….)
- 50 gr soft butter
- Salt / pepper / spices (at taste) , can also be spicy
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml milk
Preparation time: 15 min.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth
- Take your FRITEL Top Fill waffle maker, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear the sound signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup
- Fill the measuring spoon provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid mixture.
- Pour it at the top into your waffle iron and let it bake until you hear the sound signal
Never open your waffle Maker before you hear the sound signal