Preparation time: 15 min.
- Mix the flour, cacao powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Add the melted butter, vanilla aroma and eggs and mix to a smooth texture.
- Make the batter more liquid by adding the milk.
- Let the batter rest for +/- 20 minutes
- Take your FRITEL Top Fill waffle maker, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear the sound signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup.
- Fill the measuring scoop provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid mixture.
- Pour it at the top into your waffle iron and leave to bake until you hear the sound signal