FRITEL Top Fill Waffle Maker WA 2224
- 125 gr self-rising flour (sieved)
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 1 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 250 ml milk
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time: 15 min.
- Mix the sugar, sodium bicarbonate, salt and flour in a bowl.
- Add the milk and apple cider vinegar and mix until there are no more lumps.
- Take your FRITEL Top Fill waffle maker, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear the sound signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup.
- Fill the measuring spoon provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid mixture.
- Pour it at the top into your waffle iron and leave to bake until you hear the sound signal.
- Finish with icing sugar, syrup, fresh fruit, etc.
- Never open your waffle Maker before you hear the signal