Preparation time: 15 min.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Whisk the egg yolks, the sugar and applesauce. Add the melted butter and continue whisking. Then add the flour and whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Make the batter more liquid by adding the milk.
- Whisk the egg white in a separate clean bowl until stiff and carefully fold it into the batter mixture.
- Take your FRITEL Top Fill waffle maker, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear the sound signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup.
- Fill the measuring spoon provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid batter.
- Pour it at the top into the waffle iron and leave to bake until you hear the sound signal.