- 500 gr carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ squeezed orange
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pepper + salt
- paprika powder
- Preparation time: 5 min.
- Cut the carrots into chips of +/- 5 mm thick
- Crush the garlic or cut into small cubes
- Put the carrot chips and the garlic in a bowl and mix in the olive oil, cornstarch, orange juice, pepper, salt and paprika.
- Bake the carrot fries for 8 min at 200° in the SnackTastic
You can vary the spices yourself. Try cumin for a different taste. Or finish off with some fresh, chopped coriander or Parmesan cheese.