IM 1252 Ice Cream Maker
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 ml unwhipped cream
- 75 gr sugar
- 200 ml whole milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preparation time:15 min.
- Whip the cream until stiff and set aside
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until slightly foamy
- Add the milk slowly, while whisking continuously
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla extract and continue beating
- Mix the stiffly whipped cream into the mixture
- Put the mixturre in the ice cream maker and let it mix for 45 minutes
Serve with a delicious freshly baked apfelstrüdel or a waffle.