- FRITEL Ice cream Maker IM 1252
- HB 2879 Hand Blender set XXL
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 250 ml cream
- 250 ml mascarpone
- 1 cup of coffee (let it cool)
- tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 shot of amaretto (10ml)
- 10 ladyfingers (biscuits)
- Whip the cream until stiff
- Add the condensed milk and the mascarpone and mix it into a smooth mixture.
- Add the coffee, the amaretto and the cocoa and mix again.
- Break the biscuits into pieces, crush them and add them to the mixture.
- Put it all into the ice cream maker and let it run for 40 minutes until it is a smooth mixture.
- Finish with cocoa powder.
Place the ice cream in the freezer for half an hour before serving.