CW 2458 Combi-Waffle maker 4x6
- Canned croissant dough
- Ground cheese
- Defatted ham
- Heat the waffle iron on the highest setting, grease the baking trays with a little oil.
- Carefully remove the croissant dough from the tin. Use a wooden board to roll out the dough (not flour, as this will become granulated during baking).
- Cut a triangle from the rolled out dough, following the pre-shaped dotted line. Then cut the triangle in half.
- Put a slice of ham on one side, and sprinkle the ground cheese generously over it.
- Put the second half of the triangle on top.
- Bake for approx. 5 to 6 minutes on stand 4.
- Serve the croiffle while it is still warm, accompanied by a green salad.
- Be sure to use the CW 2458 - with baking trays for Brussels and Liège waffles - as the croiffle expands considerably during baking.
- Also try a croiffle with smoked salmon and herb cheese, or with mozzarella and pesto!