Mushroom cream soup
FRITEL Blender BL 3890
- 275 g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 40 g butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp flour
- 4.5 dl vegetable stock
- 4.5 dl milk
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2-3 tbsp cream (as desired)
- Pepper and salt
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
Preparation time:15 min.
- Remove the mushroom caps from the stems. Slice the caps and finely chop the stems.
- Heat the oil and half the butter in a heavy pan and add onion, mushroom stems and about ¾ of the caps.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, cover the pan and simmer everything on a low heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 more min. Gradually add stock and milk until a smooth sauce forms.
- Add basil and season to taste.
- Bring to the boil, partially cover the pan and simmer gently for 15 min.
- Let the soup cool a little, then pour it into the blender and puree it smooth.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the remaining mushroom caps for 3-4 minutes until they start to soften.
- Pour the soup into a clean pan and stir in the fried mushrooms.
- Add cream if necessary and sprinkle with basil leaves.