- FRITEL Hand Blender HB 2870 or HB 2879
- FRITEL Soup Maker SB 2970 or SB 3190
- 225 g green lentils
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1.5 l water
- 100 g black forest ham
- Pepper and salt
Preparation time:10 min.
- Put the lentils in a pan with so much water that they are submerged. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 min. Drain them.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry 2 onions with garlic, stirring, for 3 min. Add the lentils, water and black forest ham. Bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat, cover the pan and cook the lentils for 30 min to soften.
- Mash the lentils with the hand blender, heat and season to taste.
- Pour the soup into bowls.
When using the Soup maker:
- Put all ingredients (except the forest ham) in the Soup Maker and select the pre-programmed function Smooth (smooth mixed soup)
- The Soup Maker now prepares your fresh green lentil soup
- After mixing, add the strips of black forest ham to give a smoked flavour to your soup.
Want a super smooth creamy soup? Then put it in the FRITEL Blender BL 3890.