FO 2580 Fondue or FO 2470
- drained canned anchovies 150 g
- butter 250 g
- garlic 100 g
- olive oil 85 ml
- cream 40% 150 ml
- whole milk 250 ml
- Peel the garlic cloves and put them in the bowl of the fondue. Pour over with milk until they are submerged. Bring to the boil and cook on a low heat until tender.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and blend the garlic into the milk to a creamy texture.
- Add the anchovy fillets and let them melt away on a gentle heat. Then add the butter and olive oil and mix well.
- Pour in the cream.
- Place the bowl on the Fondue base with thermostat set to 5
- Serve as a dip with raw or blanched vegetables such as : chicory (leaves), cucumber, carrot (strips), cauliflower (florets), pepper (strips), fennel, celery (stalks), courgette, radishes