Soup Maker SB 2970 or Soup Maker SB 3190
- 1 small onion
- 1 large carrot
- ½ tbs thyme leaves
- Chicken broth
- 100g frozen peas
- 150g roast chicken
- 1 ½ tbs greek yoghurt
- ½ small clove of garlic
- Lemon juice
- Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
- Chop the onion
- Cut the carrots into pieces
- Chop the roast chicken and remove the skin
- Put the onion, carrot, thyme, broth and peas in the soup maker, press the +#39;chunky soup+#39; function.
- When the soup is ready, stir in the chicken and let it heat through while mixing in the yoghurt, garlic and lemon juice.
- Season the soup to taste. Stir in some yoghurt and serve.
- TIP: If the soup is too thick, add a little more hot water when it is ready and mix it again.