Soup Maker SB 2970 or Soup Maker SB 3190
- 1 small onion
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 small potato
- 400g carrots
- 600ml vegetable or chicken broth
- ½ small bunch of coriander
- Preparation time: Less than 30 minutes
- Chop the onion
- Peel and chop the potatoes and carrots
- Put all the ingredients in the soup maker, except the coriander, and press the `smooth soup` function.
- Add the coriander and herbs as soon as the soup is ready. Blend again until the coriander is well blended and serve.
- TIP: If the soup is too thick, add a little more hot water when it is ready and mix it again.