- 8 slices of wholemeal bread
- 16 slices of chorizo
- 1 stalk of goat`s cheese
- 4 tablespoons of whipped cream
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons ground cheese
- Preheat the SnackTastic to (180°C).
- Cut the goat cheese into slices and divide the slices evenly between 4 slices of bread.
- Top the goat cheese with two slices of chorizo and then a slice of cheese.
- Using a small glass, cut a hole in each remaining slice of bread and place on top of the cheese.
- Place in the SnackTastic for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, season the cream with salt and pepper, then add the ground cheese and mix well.
- After 5 minutes, open the SnackTastic (do not remove the croque) and crack an egg into the hole.
- Cover with a generous spoonful of the cream-cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 5 more minutes until the croque is nicely gratinated.
Not a fan of chorizo? This croque also tastes great with plain salami!