- FRITEL Rice and pasta cooker (150050)
- FRITEL SnackTastic
- 200 g cooked rice
- 4 salmon steaks
- Lemon juice
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the SnackTastic to 180°C.
- Cook the rice. Stir regularly.
- Clean and finely chop the parsley.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice with 3/4 of the chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, prepare the lemon slices: clean the lemon and cut it into thin slices.
- Arrange the parsley rice, lemon slices and salmon steaks on aluminium foil.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chopped parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Close the sheets of aluminium foil into papillotes.
- Place the papillotes in the SnackTastic.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Add a little soy sauce to the rice to give it extra flavour.