- Set the grill to the highest setting and use a brush to grease the grill plates with olive oil and the sausages.
- Now grill the sausages without adding the top grill plate and turn the sausages until they become slightly brown on both sides and season with salt, pepper and any desired herbs.
- Lower the top grill plate until the sausages are done. If they turn too brown, turn the grill setting down a bit.
- In the meantime, cut the tomatoes, onion and avocado into pieces. Sprinkle the avocado pieces with lemon.
- When the sausages are done, remove any burnt residue with paper towels. Add some olive oil again and grill the corn until the corn turns light brown.
- Then place the rolls cut side down on the grill so that they warm up slightly and the inside becomes a bit crispy.
- Spread the rolls with basil tomato sauce, place the sausages between them and divide the onions, tomatoes, corn, avocado and onions or fried muesli over them.
Recipe from Sylvia Foodlover