- 4 Carrots
- 3 Zucchinis
- 3 eggs
- 20 cl Crème fraîche
- 1 ts of oil
- Salt pepper
- Wash, peel and dice the vegetables into small cubes.
- Cook them covered for 10 minutes in a large oiled frying pan.
- Preheat the SnackTastic to 200°C.
- Beat the eggs with the cream, add salt and pepper to your liking. Add the vegetables then pour everything into a buttered and floured pie mold or gratin dish.
- Bake for around 25 minutes.
For a complete accompaniment, serve this zucchini and carrot vegetable flan with rice, semolina, bulgur or quinoa for example, or even with grilled potatoes.