- FRITEL Blender
- FRITEL Top Fill Waffle Maker WA 2224
- 90 gr flour (sieved)
- 90 gr self-rising flour (sieved)
- 135 gr oat
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp fine sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 540 ml almond milk (unsweeted/unroasted)
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time: 15 min.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth
- Take your FRITEL Top Fill waffle maker, set it to thermostat position 5 and let it warm up until you hear the sound signal.
- Pour the batter into the measuring cup
- Fill the measuring spoon provided (WA 2224) all the way to the brim with the liquid mixture.
- Pour it at the top into your waffle iron and leave to bake until you hear the sound signal
- Can be warmed up the day after in a toaster
- Never open your waffle Maker before you hear the sound signal