IM 1252 Ice Cream Maker
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 ml non-whipped cream
- 75 gr sugar
- 200 ml full cream milk
- 25 ml Gimber
- Preparation time:15 min.
- Whip the cream until stiff and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until slightly foamy.
- Slowly add the milk while beating continuously
- Add the Gimber and continue beating
- Mix the stiffly whipped cream into the mixture
- Put the mixture in the ice cream maker and let it mix for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a delicious freshly baked waffle.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract may also be added.